Sunday, March 30, 2014

Get (Low)

It's impossible not to notice the mid-length trend sweeping recent attire. I can only try to hop on the band wagon, and have pulled these tiny heels from the abyss of my closet. I've worn them maybe twice before and that's because they hurt like a you-know-what. But beauty is pain and I love how slender they make my exposed ankle look.





Although it is the warmest day since fall fell I gravitated toward this turtleneck, an impulse I never turn down. I usually like statement earrings with a turtleneck, I think they accent each other well. Although I didn't get a good close up of these ones, they're one of my favorites-partly because they shine little sparkly reflections when they catch the sun.
I like the shape these shoes give me, elongating the line of my legs. The moment I first spotted them I knew they had to be mine (and for a reasonable price since I found them inside a Goodwill- no, seriously!).

xoxo, Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment