Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fresh to death





   An unbelievable turn of events has lead me back to blogging. Formerly Liv of kissesfromakitten.blogspot.com, I'm reinvented. Not to mention I'm older and wiser. I think my style has grown along with me, and I'm swinging around full circle. I've had a recent surge of creativity and a renewed passion for life that I feel I must share. To me, there is nothing more vibrantly alive than one's style. I feel I must feed my creative urges as they are starting to blossom. So here is my blog, primarily a personal style blog-well, that's the plan anyway. I can't pretend to know the future but I do know that this will become whatever it may become, and that really I'm only along for the ride. Please enjoy as my trial and error teach and reteach me lessons on life, happiness, and the pursuit of the perfect outfit.
 
   “Reinvent new combinations of what you already own. Improvise. Become more creative. Not because you have to, but because you want to. Evolution is the secret for the next step.”
-Karl Largerfeld

xoxo, Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment