Sunday, February 23, 2014

Jean and patches

Jeans and patches... two things that have gone together since the beginning of time. Spent the day touring a potential summer job location. It's a horse farm with fantastical views of lakes and rolling hills-all masked by the recent snowfall, of course.
Since spring break is almost here, I've been looking through my swimsuits (and dreading trying them back on for size). For clothing I was thinking striped T's, breezy kimonos, high-wasted shorts, and skimpy sundresses to show off sun kissed shoulders. I'm on the hunt for a pair of heeled sandals to traipse around in paired with my suit, a long cover-up, a ridiculously large sun hat, and obviously large shades.
Although the location of this getaway is still a surprise, I know it will be hot and beachy. Therefor my pasty skin will require lots of sunblock!
Breaking out my old copy of Return To Paradise seems appropriate as well.
Au Revoir!
xoxo, Olivia

(Jacket from Forever21, patches sewn on separately, hat from Anthropology)

No comments:

Post a Comment